No time to call? No problem, use this form to ask questions or schedule service.
Helen O. 8/24/18
“James, Nathan, and Jerrardo all came out to replace and install new registers throughout my whole house, to install a new remedy halo on the upstairs unit, and to replace the UV bulb on the downstairs unit. While here they also did tuneups on both systems. They arrived on time and were very professional. Some of the registers were in places that were tough to reach but they managed to change them all safely. Were very nice and polite and did not rush through anything. Would definitely recommend.”
Rita Lotspech 10/3/18
“Great service… I have been using them for several years. Also, they are always prompt, professional and trustworthy in explaining everything to you. Carlos took his time walking me through all of the steps to help me understand the problem I was having.”
Peter M. 6/5/18
“I want to say thank you to the Staff at Reid’s AC & Heating for doing an outstanding job with our needs with our HVAC system over many years. This spring was particularly important in May when they found that my compete system was failing quickly. Robert P did an outstanding job in finding this before it occurred. He reviewed all the options we had and they were able to replace it the next day. James M and his crew Patrick and Jerrado with Roberts guidance installed a new ****** XC25 system which very happy with. We will always use Reid’s because they are honest, do excellent work, and get the job done professionally.”
Mike Betts 8/20/18
“I called Reid’s AC and Heating because our condenser was not working. Because it was very hot day and my husband was ill, I requested service as quickly as possible. Jerrardo G. found time in his schedule to make a service call that day. He discovered the AC breaker had been thrown. He reset it. System started working again. While still on the premises, he checked amps, capacitor, and pressure which were all normal. Jerrardo was knowledgeable, answered our questions, and was very personable. If we need HVAC service again, we will most definitely contact Reid’s and request Jerrardo.”
Kathryn Nowlin 8/12/18
“It’s the middle of August in Houston, TX. Not the time you want your AC to breakdown! I had a friend recommend Reid’s AC & Heat, and it has been one of the BEST recommendations ever!! Today we had Chris, James M., Nathan M. and Jerrardo G. here to repair and replace a component of our AC system. They were on time, kind, courteous and did a phenomenal job in our 123 degree attic. Leslie in their front office coordinated the appointment and called several times to give me an update on when to expect the crew, etc. I cannot tell you how impressed we have been with every aspect of their service. We will share their information with friends and will call them again any time we have an issue. Pass this forward – it will be worth the call!!”
- No Overtime Charges … EVER! Our rates are always the same, 24/7!
- Professional Certification: Our quality service technicians are certified, drug-screened and background-checked prior to employment for your safety.
- Up Front Pricing: You know your cost for any repair before any work is done.
- Free Second Opinion on Repairs: If you’re not comfortable with a repair estimate that you’ve received from another company, call us, we’ll check it for FREE!
- Free Estimate for New Equipment Installation: If your equipment is on its last leg, or if you want to upgrade your equipment for higher efficiency and lower electric and gas bills, call us, it’s FREE!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: There’s no risk in choosing us. We stand behind our service 100%.
- 2-Hour Time Window: Your time is valuable to us. You won’t wait all morning or all afternoon on a service technician to arrive.
- Annual Service Club Memberships: Your equipment is serviced twice a year with savings on service and repairs and new equipment. You don’t have to remember when it’s time, we do that for you!
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Equipment: We have the latest technology for carbon monoxide detection and equipment failure diagnosis.
- 0% Financing for New Equipment and Repairs: With NO INTEREST for up to 25 months (With Approved Credit).