Annual Service Club Membership
When you become a Reid’s Service Club Member, you become a preferred client. You can expect our highly trained and competent technicians to become completely familiar with you and your air conditioning and heating equipment. Regular service of your equipment can save you thousands of dollars over the long term in energy costs and can extend the life of your system. Your membership will literally pay for itself year after year.
If your equipment is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, and repair results from the lack of maintenance, that warranty will not be honored by the manufacturer. The air filters need to be changed every month unless you have a media air filtration system installed in your attic. If a media filter exists, it should be replaced at least once per year and perhaps twice a year. A repair resulting from clogged filters, a clogged drain line or dirty coils will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Your membership is transferable either to the buyer of your current home or to your new home if within our service area.
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed at Reid’s AC & Heat!
As a Service Club Member you will receive:
- Guaranteed appointments in 24 hours on repairs
- A spring precision Tune-up on your A/C equipment (Valued at $129 per system)
- A fall precision Tune-up on your heating equipment (Valued at $79 per system)
- Postcard reminders to call and schedule your tune-up
- 10% discount on repairs
- 5% off new equipment up to $300*
- Up to one pound of refrigerant per system on each seasonal tune-up
- Special renewal prices for existing members
- No service charge (during regular business hours)